Beyond The Bell
Sports • Arts & Crafts • Martial Arts • Gaga • Dance • Tennis • Bikes & Scooters • Go- Carts • Judaic Activities • Fitness Classes • Cooking • Swimming • Supervised Homework •Tikkun Olam Projects • Family Activities • Shabbat • Jewish Holiday Celebrations
Plus Picking Up From the Following Schools:
• Marsh Pointe Elementary School
• Timber Trace Elementary School
• Lighthouse Elementary School
• Beacon Cove Intermediate School
• Franklin Academy
• Meyer Prep (Students are escorted to the JCC at 3:30pm and at 4:00pm after Homework Center)
What is Beyond the Bell?
For Kindergarten through 5th Grade
Monday-Friday 2:00pm -6:00pm
Beyond the Bell, the Mandel JCC Afterschool Program offers your child a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and fun activities in a safe and nurturing environment. We believe your children should have access to:
- Features not found in other programs with highly trained staff
- Time for intellectual and academic pursuits, offering homework help and special interest activities that expand upon school activities
- A program that builds self-confidence in children by helping them to expand their abilities and discover how their actions impact their relationships with others.
- A community that is open to all and proudly guided by Jewish values.
- Daily snacks
Enrichment & Sports Classes
The Mandel JCC offers a wide variety of after school enrichment and sports classes. Participants in Beyond the Bell receive 10% off class prices.
Click here for a full list of all classes and times>>
*Please note that we will be closed on September 11, 18, 24 & October 1 for in observance of the holidays.
Sample Activity Schedule:
Options & Tuition
Full Time 2-6pm
Five Days: $337.50
Three Days: $287.50
Part Time: 2-4:30 or
Meyer Prep Part-Time 3:30-6:00
Five Days: $272.50
Three Days: $237.50
Drop-Ins (Must be notified 24 hrs in advanced, based on availability)
$28 per day
10 Session Pass (Must be notified 24 hrs in advanced, based on availability)
$195 (Meyer Prep Only)
Terms and Conditions:
• A non-refundable $50 one-time, lifetime family registration fee is due at registration.
• A non-refundable, $150 deposit is due at the time of early registration. You will be billed monthly thereafter. 10% sibling discount will be applied to the second and subsequent sibling(s) registered for Beyond the Bell.
• A $25 administrative fee will automatically be charged to all accounts for changes made after Beyond the Bell begins.
For further information:
Nicole Henao at 561-712-5237 or NicoleH@JCCOnline.com