Beyond The Bell
Picking Up From the Following Schools
- Allamanda Elementary School
- Beacon Cove Intermediate School
- Franklin Academy
- Jerry Thomas Elementary School
- Lighthouse Elementary School
- Limestone Creek Elementary School
- Marsh Pointe Elementary School
- Meyer Prep (Students are escorted to the JCC at 3:30 pm)
- Timber Trace Elementary School
What is Beyond the Bell?
Kindergarten - Grade 5
Monday - Friday, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Beyond the Bell, the Mandel JCC Afterschool Program offers your child a variety of social, recreational, cultural and fun activities in a safe and nurturing environment. We believe your children should have access to:
- Features not found in other programs with highly trained staff
- Time for intellectual and academic pursuits, offering homework help and special interest activities that expand upon school activities
- A program that builds self-confidence in children by helping them to expand their abilities and discover how their actions impact their relationships with others
- A community that is open to all and proudly guided by Jewish values
- Daily snacks
- Requiring masks for students and staff unless outside and socially distant
- Small groups and limited intermingling of groups
- Ongoing sanitizing throughout the day of door handles and high-touch areas
- Bus drivers will also wear masks and sanitize high-touch surfaces on buses between routes
*subject to change based on CDC and local guidelines.
Sample Activity Schedule
|2:20 - 2:35 pm||Arrival / Snack|
|2:40 - 3:15 pm||Homework||Homework||Homework||Homework||Ninja Warrior|
|3:20 - 3:55 pm||Swim||Cooking||Swim||Bounce House||Shabbat|
|4:00 - 4:35 pm||Tennis||Art||Dance||Field Games||Gaga|
|4:40 - 5:15 pm||Sports||Playground||Science||Open Gym||Playground|
|5:20 - 5:50 pm||Open Gym||Group Time||Nature Preserve||Crafty Corner||Kids' Choice Firday|
|5:50 - 6:00 pm||Clean Up / Dismissal|
With Transportation (Monday - Friday, 2:00 - 6:00 pm)
$355 per Person (Monthly)
Without Transportation (Monday - Friday, 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm)
$295 per Meyer Prep Person (Monthly)
Terms and Conditions
- All families will pay a $36 non-refundable registration fee per participant.
- All families who register before the start of the program will pay a $100 non-refundable deposit that is deducted from 1st month payment.
You can apply online by clicking here or by pasting this web address into your browser: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4KJ23.