The mission of the Mandel Jewish Community Center of the Palm Beaches is to build community and enhance connection to Jewish life.
The top priorities of the JCC are:
- Connecting families to Jewish life
- Healthy living
- High-quality Jewish cultural arts
- Connecting people to Israel
- Reaching out to the broader community
Mandel JCC, Palm Beach Gardens: The Center of the Jewish Community
The new Mandel JCC, Palm Beach Gardens is located on Hood Road just west of Central Boulevard with its award-winning preschool and camp at the heart of the facility.
Inside the Mandel JCC:
- Award Winning Jewish Early Childhood Learning Center
- Dynamic Summer Camp
- Indoor children’s play area
- Beryl & Bob Schneider Gymnasium for sport leagues and recreation
- Bente S. and Daniel M Lyons Art Gallery
- Linda & Ray Golden Board Room
- Bernice S. Levinson Great Hall
- Marilyn & Arnold Lampert Activity Room
- Designated fitness studio for zumba, pilates and yoga, as well as martial arts and TRX suspension training classes
- Gymnastics studio for ages two and older
- Peggy S. Brown Social Hall perfect for community events and private parties
- Two multi purpose rooms including the Arthur Stapler Room & the Adele Siegel room
- Fully equipped classrooms for adult education
- Kosher Catering Kitchen
- Acclaimed special needs programming
- Tech hub featuring hotspots, flat screen TVs and special seat-mounted wireless controls for video games
- Youth lounge for parties, classes and after-school enrichments
On the Campus:
- State-of-the-art Cynthia & Peter Liebman Playground providing hours of fun for children of all ages
- Full-size soccer and softball fields
- George Rothman Aquatic Center featuring splash grounds and beach- front entrance, but a convenient outdoor patio area.
Premier Programming in Your Community:
- Afterschool program
- Donald M. Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival
- Jewish Book Festival and Luncheon
- Fitness and wellness classes including Pilates, Yoga, Zumba and boot camp
- Adult sports leagues
- Music classes for babies and toddlers
- Special needs programming
- Swim lessons & team
- Family programming
- Youth sports leagues
E- Newsletter: A monthly newsletter for families in the Northern Palm Beaches
Stay up-to-date on current happenings within the JCC. From the book festival to sporting leagues and summer camp, the e-newsletter has you covered on everything that you need to get involved!
The Barbara & Jack Kay Early Childhood Learning Center
The little faces that grace our doorstep each day are why we are here. The JCC’s preschool is based on a forward-thinking and constantly evolving – yet deep-rooted educational philosophy. The program focuses on welcoming children and their families into a quality educational experience based on Jewish values.
Children are encouraged to develop and grow as individuals as well as members of the Jewish community. Classrooms are designed to provoke inquiry, wonder, creativity and intellectual engagement at the earliest age.
Registration is ongoing, with classes offered for children from three months to five-years old. Schedule a tour to see the program for yourself!
Learn more>> or call 561-712-5252.
Camp Shalom: Where Memories are Made
Imagine the possibilities at the Mandel JCC! JCC Camp Shalom has provided an exhilarating, dynamic Jewish camp experience for more than 40 years. The new campus will offer campers a full aquatics center, regulation size sports fields, a nature preserve, and expansive spaces for art, cooking, drama, music and dance.
Specialty camps include circus, sports, art and more. Camp Shalom has programs for children in grades K-6, with an additional program for special needs children and teens up to 22-years- old.
The Constance & David Blacher Children’s Special Needs Program
Throughout the summer and all-year-long, the JCC is the premier Jewish location for special needs children and teens up to age 18. One of most vital programs, our Special Needs program welcomes the entire community and works with children and teens up to 22-years old, as well as with their families.
The program is geared to those with Autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, developmental delays and more, and is taught by professionals with experience working with special needs children.
The Mandel JCC Book Festival showcases Jewish authors and/or books of Jewish content. In so doing, the Festival promotes awareness, appreciation, and pride in the diversity of the Jewish people; strengthens community consciousness of Jewish identity, history, and culture; and provides a community forum to stimulate dynamic and provocative dialogue.
The Donald M. Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival strives to bring the finest examples of cinema from around the world to South Florida. The chosen films are as diverse as our community. Some focus on Jewish issues, others spotlight Jewish achievement and valor; still others document Jewish culture, arts, and history.