Lifeguard Certification Course
The primary purpose of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding course is to provide lifeguard participants with the knowledge and skills to prevent, recognize and respond to aquatic emergencies and to provide professional level care for breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until emergency medical services personnel can take over.
• Must be 15 years old by the end of the course
• Swim 300 yards continuously
• Tread water 2 minutes without use of hands
• Swim a timed event in 1:40: swim 20 yards, retrieve 10 lb brick from deep water, swim back with brick, exit pool
Lifeguard Training, CPR, AED, First Aid certification provided upon passing the course.
To achieve certification:
• Attend all course days & times listed below
• Pass pre-test
• Pass written and practical exams
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
$250 Per Person
Register for Lifeguarding Course>>
For further information:
Sofia Melo at 561-712-5274 or SofiaM@JCCOnline.com